Earth Genasi, 1st-level warrior
CR 1/2 (200 XP)
Often N Medium outsider (extraplanar (Earth), earth, native)
Init +0; Senses Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception -2
AC 16, touch 10, flat-footed 16 (+2 natural, +4 armor)
hp 11 (1d10+6)
Fort +4, Ref +0, Will -2; +1 against earth
Speed 30 ft.
Melee Greatclub +2 (1d10+1)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1st; concentration +0):
1/day—pass without trace
Str 13, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 11, Wis 7, Cha 8
Skills Climb +5, Craft (blacksmithing) +4
Skill Points 2
Languages Common, Terran
Usual Gear greatclub, chain shirt
Earth Resistance (Ex): Earth genasi gain a +1 racial bonus on all saving throws against earth spells and effects. This bonus increases by +1 for every five additional levels the genasi attains.
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma: Earth genasi are strong and tough, but somewhat oblivious and stubborn.
- Medium: Earth genasi are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal speed: Earth genasi have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Earth genasi can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Spell-Like Ability: Earth genasi can use pass without trace once per day as a spell-like ability. The caster level for this ability equals the earth genasi's class level.
- Earth Resistance (Ex): +1 racial bonus on saving throws against all earth spells and effects. This bonus increases by +1 for every five class levels.
- Outsider: Earth genasi are native outsiders.
- Languages: Earth genasi begin play speaking Common and Terran. Earth genasi with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Aquan, Auran, Dwarven, and Ignan.