From TimareshJump to navigationJump to search
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution: Air genasi are quick and insightful, but slight and delicate.
- Medium: Air genasi are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal speed: Air genasi have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Air genasi can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Spell-Like Ability: Air genasi can use Feather Fall once per day as a spell-like ability. The caster level for this ability equals the air genasi's class level.
- Energy Resistance: Air genasi have electricity resistance 5.
- Air Affinity: Air genasi sorcerers with the elemental (air) bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer spells and class abilities. Air genasi spellcasters with the Air domain use their domain powers and spells at +1 caster level.
- Outsider: Air genasi are native outsiders.
- Languages: Air genasi begin play speaking Common and Auran. Air genasi with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Aquan, Ignan, Sylvan, and Terran.
Alternate Racial Traits
- Air Insight: Air genasi spellcasters sometimes find that their elemental heritage makes creatures of air more willing to serve them. Summon monster and summon nature's ally spells that the air genasi casts last 2 rounds longer than normal when used to summon creatures with the air subtype. This racial trait replaces air affinity.
- Air Resistance (Ex): +2 racial bonus on saving throws against all air spells and effects. This racial trait replaces air affinity.
- Breathless: Air genasi do not breathe, so they are immune to drowning, suffocation, and attacks that require inhalation. This racial trait replaces spell-like abilities.
- Breeze-Kissed: Breezes seem to follow most air genasi wherever they go, but some air genasi are better able to control these winds than others. An air genasi with this racial trait surrounds herself with swirling winds, gaining a +2 racial bonus to AC against non-magical ranged attacks. The air genasi can calm or renew these winds as a swift action. Once per day, the air genasi can channel this wind into a single gust, making a bull rush or trip combat maneuver attempt against one creature within 30 feet. Whether or not the attempt succeeds, the winds are exhausted and no longer provide a bonus to the air genasi's AC for 24 hours. This is a supernatural ability. This racial trait replaces air affinity.
- Like the Wind: An air genasi with this racial trait gains a +5 foot bonus to her base speed, plus an extra 5 feet for every 5 levels. This racial trait replaces energy resistance.
- Sky Speaker: Air genasi with this racial trait feel kinship toward the creatures of the air, and can use speak with animals once per day to speak to birds or other flying animals. Her caster level for these effects is equal to her level. This racial trait replaces the air genasi's spell-like ability racial trait.
- Static: Air genasi with this racial trait can cast Jolt as a spell-like ability, at will. This replaces the air genasi's spell-like ability racial trait.
- Storm in the Blood: An air genasi with this racial trait gains fast healing 2 for 1 round anytime she takes electricity damage (whether or not this electricity damage gets through her electricity resistance). The air genasi can heal up to 2 hit points per level per day with this ability, after which it ceases to function. This racial trait replaces air affinity.
- Thunderous Resilience: Air genasi with this racial trait gain sonic resistance equal to 5+character level. This racial trait replaces energy resistance.
- Weather Savvy: Some air genasi are so in tune with the air and sky that they can sense the slightest change in atmospheric conditions. Air genasi with this trait can spend a full-round action to predict the weather in an area for the next 24 hours. The air genasi's prediction is always accurate, but cannot account for spells or supernatural effects that might alter the forecast. This racial trait replaces the air genasi's spell-like ability racial trait.
- Whispering Wind: Some air genasi are especially thin and wispy, as though they were made more of air than flesh. Air genasi with this racial trait gain a +4 racial bonus on Stealth checks. This racial trait replaces the air genasi's spell-like ability racial trait.
Favoured Class Options
- Cleric Add a +1/2 bonus on Knowledge (planes) checks relating to the Plane of Air and creatures with the air subtype.
- Druid Add a +1/2 bonus on Knowledge (nature) checks relating to weather and flying animals.
- Inquisitor Add a +1/2 bonus on Stealth checks while motionless and on opposed Perception checks.
- Oracle Add +1/2 to the oracle's level for the purpose of determining the effects of one revelation.
- Rogue Add a +1/2 bonus on Acrobatics checks to jump and a +1/2 bonus on Sense Motive checks.
- Sorcerer Choose a bloodline power from the djinni or elemental (air) bloodline that the sorcerer can use. The sorcerer treats her class level as though it were +1/2 higher (to a maximum of +4) when determining the effects of that power.
- Witch Add a +1/2 bonus on Stealth checks and Perception checks made by the witch's familiar. If the air genasi ever replaces her familiar, the new familiar gains these bonus skill ranks.
- Wizard Select one arcane school power from the air or wood elemental schools that the wizard can currently use. The wizard treats her class level as though it were +1/2 higher (to a maximum of +4) when determining the effects of that power.