< DrowJump to navigationJump to search
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Constitution: Drow are nimble and manipulative
- Medium: Drow are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal speed: Drow have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Drow can see in the dark up to 120 feet.
- Drow Immunities: Drow are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial bonus to saves against enchantment spells.
- Keen Senses: Drow receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Spell Resistance: Drow possess spell resistance equal to 6 plus their class levels.
- Spell-Like Abilities: A drow can cast dancing lights, darkness, and faerie fire each once per day, using his total character level as his caster level.
- Light Blindness: Abrupt exposure to bright light blinds drow for 1 round; on subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.
- Poison Use (Ex): Drow are skilled in the use of poison and never risk accidentally poisoning themselves.
- Weapon Familiarity: Drow are proficient with the hand crossbow, rapier, and short sword
- Languages: Drow begin play speaking Elven and Undercommon. Drow with high Intelligence scores can choose any of the following: Abyssal, Aquan, Common, Draconic, Drow Sign Language, Gnome, or Goblin.
- Pathfinder Bestiary, pg. 114