< FacetJump to navigationJump to search
- +2 Constitution, +2 Strength: Facets are strong and hardy, due to their harsh origins and nature.
- Outsider(native): Facets are Outsiders native to the Plane of Salt.
- Elemental traits: Immunity to bleed, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stunning. Not subject to critical hits or flanking. Does not take additional damage from precision-based attacks, such as sneak attack. Does not breathe, eat, or sleep. Facets have the Elemental subtype for purposes of bane weapons or type-based targeting.
- Salt Body: Facets are immune to Dehydration or Dessication effects.
- Medium: Medium creatures gain no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Slow: Facets have a base speed of 20 feet.
- Darkvision(60ft): Facet can see perfectly in the dark up to a range of 60 feet.
- Sharpened Fingers: Facets have two Claw natural attacks, dealing damage as creatures of their size.
- Dessicate: A facet's natural attacks deal an additional 1d4 constitution damage against any creature with fluids such as blood. Creatures with the Water subtype take 1d6 constitution damage instead.
- Hatred(water): Facets gain a +1 racial bonus on attacks against creatures with the Water subtype.
- Languages: Facets begin speaking Aquan, Facets with high intelligence scores can take the following bonus languages; Common, Ignan, Terran or Auran.
Facets are a playable species, with +1 LA