- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma: Tieflings are quick in body and mind, but are inherently strange.
- Medium: Tieflings are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal speed: Tieflings have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Tieflings can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Skilled: Tieflings have a +2 racial bonus on Bluff and Stealth checks.
- Spell-Like Ability: Tieflings can use darkness once per day as a spell-like ability. The caster level for this ability equals the tiefling's class level.
- Fiendish Resistance (Ex): Tieflings have cold resistance 5, electricity resistance 5, and fire resistance 5.
- Fiendish Sorcery (Ex): Tiefling sorcerers with the Abyssal or Infernal bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer class abilities.
- Outsider: Tieflings are native outsiders.
- Languages: Tieflings begin play speaking Common and either Abyssal or Infernal. Tieflings with high Intelligence scores can choose any of the following: Abyssal, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Infernal, and Orc.
- Pathfinder Bestiary, pg. 264