From TimareshJump to navigationJump to search
- School divination; Level sorcerer/wizard 2
- Casting Time 1 standard action
- Components V,S
- Range 60 ft.
- Area cone-shaped emanation
- Duration concentration, up to 1 min./lvl (D)
- Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance no
The warp sense spell finds and analyzes the gates and portals of the planes.
- 1st Round: Presence or absence of gates or portals.
- 2nd Round: Number of different gates or portals.
- 3rd Round: The location of each gate and portal. If the gates or portals are in line of sight, you can make Spellcraft skill checks to determine the destination or gate key involved in each. Make one check per gate or portal for each separate piece of information at DC 20; if the caster has actually seen the portal in operation, he gains a +2 bonus to both skill checks.
- The Planewalker's Handbook, pp.113-114