- +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, –2 Wisdom: Agile and hardy, githyanki tend to be impatient and overconfident.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, githyanki have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal speed: Githyanki base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Naturally Psionic: Githyanki gain 3 bonus power points at 1st level. This benefit does not grant them the ability to manifest powers unless they gain that ability through another source, such as levels in a psionic class.
- Psi-Like Abilities: As a githyanki advances in level, he gains psi-like abilities as indicated on the table below. The benefits are cumulative. Manifester level is equal to ½ Hit Dice (minimum 1st). The save DCs are Charisma-based.
|1st||3/day—far hand, telepathic lash|
|9th||1/day—planar travel (self only), telekinetic force|
- Languages: Githyanki begin play speaking Common and Tir. Githyanki with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Abyssal, Celestial, Draconic, Infernal, Undercommon.
- Expanded Psionics Handbook, pg.11